Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Slacker

I feel like such a slacker, especially after Blogtember, and there is good reason for it!

A co-worker gave her notice and I was promoted to her position with a pay raise, since it's more responsibility and a bigger workload.  This I all found out Friday, October 4th and was pretty much thrown right into training. I'm going from an administrative position to managerial - woo hoo!

via


My training is going pretty well, but she's been here and doing the job for 11 years - leaving me some pretty big shoes to fill. She recommended me for the position and I'm confident I won't let her down. The days have been flying by and by the time I get home I'm exhausted and the last thing I want to do after looking at a computer and numbers all day is sit in front of a computer at home. I promise once everything settles down I'll get back to regular postings.



 photo xoxo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes