Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Letter & A Memory

Since I slacked yesterday and didn't get to this.

Day 10 Blogtember topic for the day: Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesn't necessarily need to be romantic.)

Dear Ron,

I know we say "I Love You" many times throughout the day but I don't often tell you just how much I appreciate you. You mean the world to me. Without you I wouldn't be the person I am today. You motivate me and because of that I am stronger and more confident than I have ever been. I am more willing to try new things, even if it's because you shove a fork full of who knows what into my mouth.

In two short weeks we'll be married for three years! Time surely does fly when you're having fun. I know we've had our ups and downs and gone through trials and tribulations; but there isn't anyone else that I'd want by my side to go through it with.

I love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 11 of Blogtember is simply a memory you'd love to relive.

A memory that I'd love to relive is the day Ron proposed. I'm fortunate that it was recorded, by a dear friend. It was also done VERY publicly. The one thing I wish about that day is that I heard what he was saying. See for yourself.


 photo xoxo.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes