Thursday, September 12, 2013

How has social media changed you?

Day 8 Blogtember topic: Discuss ways that blogging or social media has changed you.

I'm still fairly new to blogging so I can't say that has changed me too much, yet. Social media on the other hand has definitely changed my life in many ways.
Our very first picture together - pardon the quality I had to go find it on MySpace

If it weren't for MySpace I'm not sure I'd be married right now. You see I met this guy at a NJ Devils game and we started talking after I saw that we were in the same Devils Fan group. So because thanks to MySpace I connected with the love of my life.

via

via

 photo xoxo.png

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your post! So sweet! :) I love blogging (and Facebook, a bit too much I believe). Social media is sometimes the only way for me to connect with friends who went abroad (and soon I'm going to one of the expats as well). Also social media has brought me to meet lovely people from around the world, some of them I'm meeting on a regular basis every few months. :) xx Olivia

    http://not-from-uk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Congratulations on your recent engagement!

      Delete
  2. Love that you took pictures there! I've been there a couple times because my ex works for them and got me in free haha. But I met the new boyfriend from social media too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! We got engaged at a game so figured it was only appropriate to do pictures there too.

      Delete

This site was made with ♥ by Angie Makes